History of Vienna Pastry

Vienna Bakery, which is now called Vienna Pastry, was established in the 1952 and was originally constructed in a Victorian commercial style. The first owners of Vienna Pastry were associated with an Austrian immigrant family, which carried on a bakery business in this location from 1957 until 1979. Fred Khadavi and Ron Farahmand purchased it from them in 1979, and have successfully made it what it is today – one of the best and longest running businesses in the Santa Monica.

Over the years, with their family-owned and operated company, Vienna Pastry has provided many hotels and businesses in the Los Angeles area with the finest European-style Pastries, wedding cakes, and other desserts. Vienna Pastry has one of the best reputations for quality and customer service in Santa Monica.

See some of our testimonials.